Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Bowl Day

Ash has had these clothes sitting in the corner of her room since she found out they could wear football shirts to school instead of her uniform.

Super Bowl Day

I was explaining to her on the way to school that the two coaches for the teams were brothers.  I then said how hard it’s going to be for their parents to cheer.  Who are they going to cheer for? 

Without skipping a beat she said, “The mom will cheer for the 49’ers because moms are in their 40’s and the dad will cheer for the Ravens because boys like the color black.”  I smiled at the 40’s comment, thinking that not all moms are in their 40’s.   BUT to Ash, I’m her mom and thus all other moms are like me and my age.  :)

3 comments:

loving the semi country life said...

Good theory :) Hey I'm a mom and in my 40's so I like it.


Doug and Bethany said...

Haha! I just love your Ashley stories. She is such a fun girl!

Km said...

She is so adorable!!!!! Every ultra cool mom is in her 40s! Hehehehehe... I am waiting for IG pics!!!!!!!!! Waiting patiently!:):)