Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Parents

I took one look at Saturday’s agenda and knew that there would be no way I could get all my kids to their games, scrimmages, birthday parties, a baptism, youth dance…. SO I made a little call to my mom and dad … AND up they came to my rescue.

The kids LOVE my mom’s personality and stories.  She cracks up at what the kids say, they laugh at her, and they ALL end up in giggles.

 Grandparents2

Grandparents

The girls did a make over on my dad.  Jerrica was in charge of the back massage as Ashley tackled his hair.  My dad has a lot of hair just like Ashley! 

He also still has his natural color with very few grey hairs.  I remember when his dad (my grandpa) passed away.  He was in his 70’s and had this small patch of grey hair.  I think my dad will be the same way.

Grandparents3

Anyway, we enjoyed having them stay and help us out this last weekend.  We couldn’t have done it without them.  Thank you guys!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your mom too! She is the best!!!

Unknown said...

You're sweet Natalie!