Sunday, February 17, 2013

Faith in God

Kaylee girl is almost 12 and is finishing up her Faith in God.  I am so proud of her!  It made me smile as I walked by last Sunday and saw her working on it before church.  Of course I had to take a picture!

Faith in God

I am so glad that we have goal setting programs in the church.  I believe that a goal strengthens individuals in so many ways.  Our self esteem is increased as we reach and strive.  We also learn about all the hard work that it takes to achieve something, and then that wonderful feeling of accomplishment. 

The definition of a goal is putting forth effort toward a desired result.  If we don’t have a desired result, we will not be putting forth effort.  We will be wasting time, going no where.   Grateful for goals and grateful for Kaylee’s example!

No comments: