Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Writer

Ashley is always making to do lists, writing letters, stories, drawing pictures, … just constantly has a pencil in her hand.

Ash

The other afternoon she was busy in the craft room.  She was hole punching a way, and then I noticed that she had gotten into my ribbon.  I started to freak out, and then noticed what she was making.  I really couldn’t get mad.

Prayer Sign

The closed eyes and folded arms, the spelling in her sign, and that wild hair swished all over the page.   She knew what she was doing.  She wanted it hung prettily on her bedroom door.

 Ash2

I think I need her to make me a sign for my door AND a few to do lists for my day.

1 comment:

Kids and Canning Jars said...

We love her letters from pencils. Pen-pal love is awesome!
Melissa