Thursday, February 7, 2013

Games

I was in the mood for Blokus the other day.  It was on a cold wintery day and I just felt like snuggling up to the fireplace with a good puzzle game.  Of course a slew of kids volunteered to come and play with me.  Kaylee is smiling here, but not for long, Nathan won EVERY round of this version.
Blokus
We then tried our hand at this 3D version, which Ashley and I teamed up and showed the others how it’s done!
 Blokus2

We ended the night with a little Othello.  The winner would stay and keep playing opponents.  I love that you think you have lost the game, when with just a couple of flips it ALL changes.
http://www.mommysavers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/othello.jpg
Winter sure brings out all of the puzzles and games.  I think the reason I had so many kids was so that I could always have an opponent! :)


No comments: