Sunday, December 13, 2009

Aprons

An old friend of mine, (well not really old because we are the same age, she just has been a friend for so long that she is considered “an old” friend), helped me make this.  I know I still need to do the neck strap but I’m waiting on the cherry buttons to come in.
Apron2
I try to make one homemade gift for each of my kids each year for Christmas.  This year for my older girls I have done a little “baking” theme.  I made little recipe books here  http://mymixofsix.blogspot.com/2009/10/recipes.html.  AND you just CAN’T give a recipe book without an apron!
I had different colors of the same fabric print so that they each have their own color.  My favorite part of the apron is this cute little pocket.
Apron
Anyway, they were wayyyy fast to make, and as usual doing projects with friends is so much more fun because you can visit and laugh and before you know it the project is DONE.  I told Natalie that we need to have a project making day once a month!

8 comments:

Aaron and Melissa said...

You amaze me and have the best ideas!!! I love your blog. You are such a fun Mom...I don't know where you have enough time to do it all. WOW!!! Keep the posts coming.

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I love the apron!! You did a great job!

AmyJoy said...

is there a pattern for this?? Its very cute :)

thanks,
amy

The Childrens Nest said...

Just found you through UCreate and you are adorable! I love your blog!! And your children...Oh my goodness they are all GORGEOUS! I love finding new blogs to check out!! Thanks for posting such fun things :o) If you have time come by The Childrens Nest! Have a great day!

Camille said...

Hi! I just linked to your blog through Be Different act Normal. And I am amazed and impressed at what you do (plus, I love your little red-heads! I have one of my own although she's turning strawberry blond)! I've added you to my Google Reader! :) keep these great ideas coming!

Bridget said...

Your apron looks darling, I love the pocket!

ANDERSONS said...

Hey I dont know if you will know who I am but I am one of your many cousins from arizona, I am Bens daughter Crystal. It was so fun to find your blog from U Create website. My blog is private so if you want you can send me your e-mail to cjanderson_28@hotmail.com and I can invite you in.

Emilia Osorio said...

This is so cute!!! I love it!!!