Saturday, December 5, 2009

Living on a Prairie

The kids had a half day yesterday and then had friends come over after school for play dates.  As we were driving home the girls started to talk about music and songs.  Kaylee said that one of her favorite songs was one that Nathan is ALWAYS playing.  She went on to say that it is “Living on a Prairie”.  I was like, “What song?”  To which she quickly tried to sing “We’re halfway there ….Oh Oh I’m living on a Prairie”  I think you mean Living on a PRAYER!  “Mom how could you live on a prayer?  It IS living on a PRAIRIE!

Oh lyrics!  Does anyone ever sing them right?!?

1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

LOL! I remember messing up the lyrics to "Hey Mickey, you're so fine, hey Mickey". so those are the lyrics but as an 11 year old, I misunderstood it as: "Hennikan" what does that mean? not a clue, but that's what my sister and I understood. ha ha ha ha!

Living on a prairie - too funny!