Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa Baby and the Grinch

This is my cute little Santa baby …

SantaED

Santa2ED

She hasn’t been able to be Santa today though, BECAUSE her older sister has been this…

grinch

Ash has been pretending for a few days now that she is the Grinch.  She even says, “I’m a mean one, Mr Grinch”… “I can’t stop Christmas from coming”  Jerrica has been her little dog, which granted Jerrica loves to pretend that she is a dog.  However, Ash asked me if I could tie horns onto Jerrica’s head … I think Mr. Grinch is getting a little too carried away in her role playing!

2 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Your girls are so cute! What happened to Ash wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Mom said...

Jerrica makes such an adorable Santa BABY! She is beautiful!
Ash cracks me up with her Grinch character.