Friday, December 18, 2009

Frogs

This morning I had a little stuffed frog on each of the girls pillows.  On the frog was an invitation to go see “Princess and the Frog” with me.  I couldn’t believe how excited they were.  Maybe I need to leave a little stuffed animal on Stephen’s pillow to get him more excited to go to movies with me!

frog

Becki and Trinette took their girls too and met us there.  It was fun to visit with them. 

As for the movie, I thought that there were some parts that were a little dark.  I did like a quote from the movie and the girls and I talked about it on the way home.  The princess, Tianna, referred to a quote that her father always told her, “You GET whatcha GIVE”  I LOVED that!  It applies to anything both positive and negative.  If you serve and give happiness to others, well then you will get happiness in return.  If you give your time working for money, well then you will get money….  “You GET whatcha GIVE”

I hope their little frogs will be a fun reminder of our date.  I sure had fun with my girls tonight!