Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ashley’s Science

Ashley’s class has had a fun year in science.  I am so amazed at all of the facts she is constantly telling us.  A few months ago they dissected owl pellets at school.  The pellets were filled with bones that they had to piece together to figure out what animal the owl had eaten.  Ashley thought is was SO cool. 

Then for Valentine’s day a boy in her class had made “edible owl pellets” for the class.  They were rice crispy treats that were filled with candy bones.  It was a HUGE hit with everyone!

Owl Valentine

Then just last week I went in with her class to help with the eye dissection.  It fascinates me every time!

EyeEye2

Ashley informed me that we need to pick up some eyes at the slaughter house this summer so that she can do some more experimenting.  I informed HER that we have already checked out eyes, let’s move on to some other experiments!

No comments: