Thursday, April 10, 2014

Random

Time for another random post of different bits.  Ashley helped me string plastic eggs for a fun garland.

 Shelf2 Shelf 

Jerrica helped me with the other decorations.  We love The Golden Egg Book and found the perfect golden egg to put by it.  I also have my favorite picture of Christ by the tomb up.  I’m tempted to not take it down when Easter is over.

This past Monday we did the Egg FHE.  Jerrica decorated them for us when the kids were at school.  This one is becoming a tradition to do during the month of April.

Eggs HERE is the link to the lesson.  Jerrica thought she was all that making them for the lesson.

We had a delicious dinner the other night that consisted of recipes we have made forever, but mixed together.  Stephen grilled chicken that I had marinated in this…

 

Then served it on top of Kim’s homemade Fettuccini Alfredo.  The recipe is filled with shredded parmesan cheese, heavy whipping cream, butter … The grilled chicken is healthy and makes up for all the yumminess in the fettuccini.  :)

Mix that with a salad and you have a meal that the family is already begging to have again.

THIS is another favorite new recipe from this week.

_MG_0330fresca punch copy2

I can’t believe how thirsty and hungry this is making me, and it’s midnight!

I really need to get a post done for Feb and March that has all of our fun activities we have done so that I don’t forget them.  I feel like I forget so easily!

And last but not least, this cute little reminder from Katrina Mayer.

Today and every day.

No comments: