Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Dancer

Ashley has always LOVED to perform.  Tonight was the dress rehearsal for an upcoming recital.  She is in the Spanish dance.

Dance Dance2 

I thought that tonight would be perfect one on one time with her.  However, as soon as Katelyn was in sight, I was not needed.  She was in heaven with the costumes, make-up, running around backstage, and playing with friends.  Not to mention being on stage with the lights and all attention on her!

 Dance4

I on the other hand was able to catch up with a sweet friend that I haven’t visited with since the Nutcracker last December.

Dance5

Someday Broadway may have my Ash, but today she is mine!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Your children are beautiful. I enjoy reading your blog.

I was wondering if you could email me something you posted awhile ago that your family did - a Book of Mormon reading challenge where you did activities after you finished each book. I would love to do that with my family. Thanks in advance! daniellehinckley@gmail.com