Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Window Washer

Years ago when we were newlyweds, I went to a Pampered Chef party.  I came home with my heart set on the food chopper.  Stephen took one look at the price and let me know that any time I wanted anything chopped, he would be my chopper.

I was upset that he wouldn’t let me buy the chopper and would request him to “be my chopper” any time I needed ANYTHING chopped.  I knew this would annoy him, but it didn’t. 

Over the years I have told him that he needs to have someone come aerate our lawn, and the next thing I know he has gotten an aerator and is going to town in our backyard.  Same thing would happen with the brakes on our van, or broken dishwasher.  He just works hard and fixes it himself.

Well, last week I mentioned that the window washer hasn’t been by for a while, which is actually ‘him’.  A day later I see this buff window washer cleaning my windows …

Window Washer3

Our great room has HUGE windows that are two stories high, so washing windows at our house is NOT for the faint of heart. 

I kept smiling all afternoon as I would look through my clean windows, and as I would see the hot guy that was cleaning them.

Window WasherI am so grateful for the hard worker that Stephen is.  He quickly helps with this or that and in so doing saves his hard earned money for our family.  I am blessed to have him for my husband!  Love you Stever!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Isn't it great to have a hard-working hubby. I have one as well. He is such a hard-worker, and I am so grateful. He would literally do anything for me. That makes me so grateful. By the way, I have a pampered chef chopper and I love it! It is old and well-used, but it is wonderful. I must say, though, the prices are a little high!!

Natalie said...

I remember the whole chopper thing! You have a keeper there!!!:)