Monday, April 7, 2014

Jerrica’s Show and Tell

Jerrica is very mature for her age.  I never have to help her with little assignments like I did the other kids.  In fact, I never know when she has one because she just does it.

Well for Kindergarten they had show and tell every week with the letter of the week.  Jerrica would always figure out what she wanted to take, write the notes, and just do it.  One day she came home and said that no one guessed her show and tell.  She was quite proud of that fact and decided to try me.

The letter was “O” -

1.  It looks like flakes of skin

2.  Some people eat it but other’s think it’s disgusting

3.  You can find it at your house

I was like, oh my goodness, what on earth did you take!  Why don’t I review these before she takes them!

Then she proudly announced it was OATMEAL!

No comments: