Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Birthday

My birthday has come and gone.  I LOVE my birthday because it is always filled with so many sweet friends and family.  I actually get depressed when it’s over.

My parents came up for the day.  Ashley helped my mom wrap my gift.  As she handed it to me she told me, “mom, this is going to be a tear jerker for you”.  I opened it up and sure enough started crying.

Bday4

My grandma Jackie had this by her chair and it was the last project she was working on when she died.  Mom had grandma’s friend finish the last little bit up.  Oh how I love my grandma Jackie and what a treasure this is!  What an example to me of having projects right up to the end!

Bday3

I also received a few more homemade projects.  Jerrica made me a pot holder that is “filled with Spring colors” as she says.

Bday

My fashion diva made me a feather necklace with beads.  She knows how to accessorize!

 Bday2 

So the birthday is officially over and I’m another year older and wiser!  I really shouldn’t be depressed that it’s over because I still have quite a few birthday lunch dates with friends on the calendar.  It’s actually a month long celebration!  :)

No comments: