Sunday, April 27, 2014

Nathan’s Birthday

To start Nathan’s birthday I texted a ton of family members telling them today was his birthday and to text him.  I wanted his phone blowing up with Happy Birthdays!

Shortly after I sent the text out, Nathan was all, “Mom don’t give my number out to everybody” “Mom, why are you doing this to me, it’s my birthday!?!?”  I was like EXACTLY it’s your birthday and you need to feel the love!  In the end he loved the attention (I think).  :)

He has been dying to get these Nike indoor soccer shoes.

N Bday N Bday2    

Stephen and I picked him up at school and took him to lunch.  He requested a layered cake and poppy seed ham sandwiches for dinner.

N Bday13

The night of his birthday he enjoyed a movie that was AWESOME, according to him.

Sure love this boy and his funny personality.  He is still in love with soccer and has the ball constantly at his foot.  Music is another must have at all times.  Sure love you Nathan!

No comments: