Saturday, June 8, 2013

Phelan Gardens

I love gardening and planting!  Before all of that begins, I enjoy the planning of where and what I’m going to plant.  Mom and I always order seeds together.  Jerrica and I always head over to Phelan’s for plant ideas and to buy seedlings.  Oh how bright and beautiful ALL of the colors are!

Flowers5 Flowers6

I try to always take pictures there at Phelan for ideas of groupings and colors.  It always amazes me how each flower adds it’s own special color and texture to a grouping.  It is like my little family, with each member adding their own unique talents and strengths.  All together we are beautiful!

1 comment:

Janessa said...

I love that first picture! Great idea to take pictures there to inspire your garden at home. I admire your green thumb and wish I had one too:)