Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cheese Balls

Jerrica devours cheese balls.  Every afternoon you can find her sitting at the kitchen table with that huge container, just going to town on them.  She always has her big smile and always offers me some.  ( I don’t care for them).  These little cheese ball afternoons are a ritual for her, and so I thought I better document it!

Cheese Cheese2 Cheese3 Cheese4 Cheese5 Cheese6

I think she is the only one in the family that eats these, which really makes it unbelievable at how many she has eaten!

3 comments:

tren said...

We rarely buy those, but just yesterday, Jillian saw a container I had saved from them and told me I NEED to buy them again! So, next time we get together, Jillian and Jerrica can chow the cheese balls together!

stephanie said...

my 5 year old loves these.

stephanie said...

my 5 year old loves these.