Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father’s Day

Love special days to celebrate special people.

Dad3 Dad4 Dad5

I was thinking about my dad and how he is there for every important event in my life.  From my birth, baptism to graduations, games, recitals, daddy daughter events, wedding, building my house, and for every important event that happens in my kids’ lives.  I’m always calling to ask his advice on everything I try to build, do, make or fix.  I even called him last Tuesday for advice on what to do with the fire approaching our house.  He doesn’t live here but I always value his advice.  He is always there for me!

Dad0

So grateful for my super dad, my Father in Heaven, my sweet husband, wise father-in-law, uncles, brother-in laws, grandpas, and all the other men that have influenced me in so many ways!  Love you ALL!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I loved your write-up and thoughts.....so informative, touching and inspirin

Mom said...

I loved your write-up and thoughts.....so informative, touching and inspirin