Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sunday Walks

Hikes / Walks whatever you want to call it, we like to do it on Sundays. 

I was thinking about things that are part of our week that I want to remember.  On Sundays we go to church, usually bake some kind of treat, play board games and take a walk on a nearby trail.  All of these activities force us to be together interacting, and I LOVE it! 

Hike Hike2

Someone thinks she is all that!  She always brings her purse in case she finds treasures, otherwise known as ROCKS.

Hike3

Someone’s glasses may be just a little too big for her face…

Hike4

We take Shadow, which is always a big fight over who is going to hold the leash.

 Hike5

Hikes are awesome, especially when you find Indian toilet paper and a stick broom for the club house at home.

Hike8

Love having Sundays to rest from the busyness of the week, to strengthen my family’s bonds, and to rejuvenate me spiritually!

No comments: