Wednesday, October 2, 2013

School Projects

The house is buzzing with test studying and project building.  I can tell that school is in full swing.  I was going through papers brought home from school with the trash can near by, but couldn’t bring myself to throw away a couple of papers from Ashley.

Ash Project3

Those faces she drew just crack me up!  My kids have to memorize a lot of poems and quotes at school.  The picture Ashley drew for this quote, once again brought a smile to my face.

 Ash Project2  AND we can’t toss nor forget to post Ashley’s habitat poster.  The brown toad catching the fly is awesome!

Ash Project

Nathan had to build a fort.  I can’t remember what class it was for.  He burnt quite a few fingers on the hot glue gun trying to get it finished.

Fort

Jacob just finished a watercolor for his art class.  They went out to the back of the school and had to paint what they saw.  What amazes me is that Jacob only used the little 8 color paint set to create his project.  He liked his hand, pencil, and flower drawing with all of the detail, but didn’t like how the rest wasn’t as detailed.  I had to launch into my photography stuff and how that was the main focus of his picture.  The background should be blurred somewhat. 

 Watercolor

Then one more from Ashley, especially since I did chuck this one.  It is her salt dough topography map of the United States.  Her favorite part was the volcanoes on Hawaii, which I’m just noticing now that I cut out of the picture.  :/

US

1 comment:

tren said...

Wow, that first picture of Ashley's is quite good! I think you having another budding artist in the family.