Friday, October 25, 2013

Random October

I did Halloween lunches again.  For the dessert I stuck some googley eyes into the middle of the donut holes.  They looked really cute, the pictures don’t do them justice.

Eyes Eyes2

My basketball group dressed up for Halloween ball.  I couldn’t quit laughing the entire time that I was playing.

 Halloween Bball

The little girls and I went to a giant pumpkin contest in Old Colorado City

     Pump Contest Pump Contest2 Pump Contest3

The big girls did a SOCO season on the same team.  It was wonderful having one practice and one game for two girls.

Bball

Rae Rae won a little indoor soccer round robin against 54 other girls.  It was set up Dutch style.

Indoor Round robin2

Jacob went on his first date.  I didn’t get a picture.  He doubled with Hampton.  Jacob was nervous, and his date sure was cute!

No comments: