Sunday, October 20, 2013

Randomness

I LOVE all of the sweet emails and messages I get!  You guys always make my day when I get one!

A couple of questions to answer.  I blog using Windows Live Writer.  I use a larger than normal font because I have family that read my blog that appreciate a little bit bigger font for their older eyes.  :)

I AM on Instagram and would LOVE to have you follow me.  I’m boring and have the same mymixofsix as my username.  Yes you can follow me!  :)

Denver Broncos are unstoppable!  Who is going to step up to beat them?  I love snuggling up on a cold night with a good game.

Football3

We are baking up Fall desserts around here.  Pie is just divine, as is this cake from Pinterest.  Anything with Heath bits is divine!

The girls did makeovers one night.  They did this coconut oil treatment on their hair.  Aunt Kristy had to walk us through it.  Their hair was so shiny and soft afterwards.

Coconut2 My girls also made these cute iron bead bowls.  I see them in their rooms filled with treasures, earrings, and coins.

Iron Beads

Yes this is all random, but it all fit in ONE post!  :)

3 comments:

Janessa said...

I'm going to have to look you up on instagram tomorrow! yay! The hair treatment sounds great as well as the cake too!

Colette said...

I need the hair instructions. we tried one on my daughter with no success.

Anonymous said...

Can you link the dessert recipe from pintrest.