Sunday, October 13, 2013

Jerrica turned SIX

I can’t believe my baby is six!  I can still remember being pregnant with her, and crying every day because we thought she had so many problems.  I had ultra-sounds every week and was constantly told that she probably wouldn’t make it.  Well, she sure did, AND now is SIX!!!!

Jerra BdayI did breakfast in bed before I left for my trip.  However, she wanted breakfast on the couch so that she could still see the rest of the family.  :)

Jerra Bday3 The Saturday before we did a girl day in Denver.  Jerrica wanted Emily for her birthday.  She didn’t want to take her out of the box until we got home. 

Jerra Bday Jerra Bday2 Jerra Bday3

Jerrica LOVES to read.  She just started piano lessons, and is always practicing.  She is an incredible artist, quick to do a craft project.  She is a chocolate lover!  I can’t hide chocolate anywhere without her finding it.  Jerrica also has a tender heart toward animals.  She loves our pets and is often found outside with them.  At times she is over at the neighbors with their pets.  We just love our baby of the family!

No comments: