Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Snacks

These mini snack containers are awesome!

image

I buy big boxes of crackers, cookies, trail mix, jerky, M&M’s… and then divide them in these perfect portion containers.  The kids can grab them quickly for lunches, afterschool or sports snacks.  I can then wash and reuse the containers.

Jerrica has helped me fill them this year.  It’s “her” job.  I think she enjoys doing it because she can steal a few treats. :)  We then toss them in the snack bin in the pantry along with other fruit snacks and prepackaged treats.  It’s just nice that the kids can grab them quick.

You can even set jello in them, add pudding or applesauce.  It is so much cheaper, AND the containers are reuseable.

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

I love the snack-sized Ziploc bags...they are the bomb as well.