Friday, December 30, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

I wonder how much frosting and candy is consumed when we do our gingerbread houses.  It must be a lot because the kids are always wayyyy giddy. 

Gingerbread Gingerbread2 Gingerbread9 Gingerbread3 Gingerbread4 Gingerbread5 Gingerbread6 Gingerbread7 Gingerbread8

The little girls made one, the big girls made another, and I don’t know what to call the boys creation other than something LOADED with candy to eat at a later time.  I always save a little Halloween candy to add into the variety of candy for the kids to use.  I wish that I would have taken a picture of all of the finished creations.  We sure had fun making them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like another recipe I need to ask you for - Gingerbread houses and icing. (Ours were a complete disaster this year.) - Tanya

carol said...

I just found your blog and I'm having fun perusing all your posts. I just had to grin because we have "big girls" "little girls" and "the boys at our house too! :)