Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rebecca’s Nutcracker Performance

Rebecca was a mouse for the battle scene and also a Russian dancer.  She told me that she LOVES the lights and all of the people that come to watch.

Mouse

I HATE mice, but sure think my Rebecca mouse is cute!

Dance4

Of course getting to put on make-up and help friends with their make-up is an added bonus.

Becca3  Dance2 Dance3Watch out Broadway!

As Rebecca was prancing around the stage,  Kaylee was in Denver with friends playing in a basketball tournament.  She played FOUR basketball games on Saturday!

BBall

These girls are just soooo different!

1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

I love your pictures for these adorable children. More than that, I love that you allow them to be themselves; many parents what the kids to be interested in what the parents like.