Sunday, December 4, 2011

San Diego Highlights

Flew over the Rocky Mountains…

San Diego10

Played against some really big girls…

San DiegoSan Diego3 San Diego2 

(Kaylee ROCKED!  A man came up to me after a game.  He plays college soccer there in California.  He told me that he had come to watch his niece play.  He went on to say that his niece should have been his favorite person to watch, but instead it was my little red headed daughter.  He couldn’t get over how small she was, but how feisty and aggressive she was.)

Anyway, we bonded with teammates…

San Diego5

San Diego12

Loved the beach…. (we saw a pod of dolphins soooo close to the shore, a seal, a surfing contest, and a wedding on the beach.)

 San Diego26 San Diego6  San Diego11    San Diego15 San Diego16

Learned new things at Sea World… (Our favorite parts were the starfish, the Clyde & Seamore show, and the rides.) San Diego17 San Diego18 San Diego29 San Diego19 San Diego20

Walked around the San Diego temple Sunday evening…

Sandiego Temple

Ate delicious Greek food down by the harbor and saw the huge ships,

 San Diego21 San Diego23 San Diego24

Loved every minute with my Kaylee Girl!

2 comments:

T.Irwin said...

Sounds like you had so much fun. The pictures are great (as usual).

tren said...

Love the pictures! You are so talented, Shauna. Will you give me a call when you get a chance? Or I'll send you an email... I've left two phone messages for you but I know I often don't get my phone messages :0)