Friday, December 2, 2011

Dress Rehearsal

Rebecca had a dress rehearsal for the Nutcracker tonight.  I sat there thinking of how different each of my kids are.  Rebecca loved being there in the mix of girls, putting on make-up, running around in their little skimpy dance costumes, twirling, and spraying hairspray on hair over and over again.

I thought of Kaylee last weekend at her soccer tournament- running around in sweats and a hoodie, with her hair pulled loosely in a messy bun.  She was busy kicking soccer balls down the hall with friends, and juggling the ball in the hotel room.  These two older girls are sooo different.  I love them each in different ways, and am so grateful that they are different.  How boring it would be if they all did the same thing!

Becca 

Sure love you Bec!  I had so much fun watching you tonight, both on and off the stage!  You carry yourself with such a confidence. 

No comments: