Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nativities

After putting up Christmas decorations, I have decided that I have quite a collection of nativities.  I think I have one of every size and in every corner.  Here are a few favorites on my tree.

NAtivity

NAtivity2 

NAtivity15

NAtivity3

The felt ones, (story and countdown)

NAtivity14

NAtivity12

A few around the house…

NAtivity4

NAtivity5

NAtivity6

NAtivity7

I love this little mini one above.  I think they are only 2 inches tall.  HOWEVER, this next one is the all time favorite.  It is the classic plastic one that kids can play with and believe me it has been played with!  I think I bought it when Jacob was a toddler.  Ashley is constantly sitting in front of it and doing her little dialogues with each of the characters.  I love listening to her play with them.  Jerrica too plays with it, but she is at that stage where she loves to line things up and is constantly putting them in a row.

NAtivity10

NAtivity22

Hopefully, with ALL these nativities my kids will KNOW the true meaning of Christmas.

2 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

Those are great Shauna! It makes me want to go and start a collection! Another inspired idea from you!

T.Irwin said...

I love it! I still use one that I purchased in Solanda, what? 14 years ago?
I have several, as well...but I think I love that plastic one. Sounds really great for kids!
Love your pictures!