Monday, September 15, 2014

Sports Pictures

Last week the kids had team pictures for their various sports.  I was teasing Nathan that I was coming to snap a couple of pictures behind the professional photographer while he was doing the Varsity team shot.  He said, “you wouldn’t!”  With a twinkle in my eye, I reassured him that I certainly would.  What is sad, is that he knows me.  He was actually scared I would because he wouldn’t put that past me to do.

We have a lot of kids and that costs a lot of money for sports.  There are the team fees, practice shirts, team dinner and bonding activities.  The girls even have volleyball secret sisters that we have to buy a little something for each day there is a game.  (Nathan tried convincing me that the high school soccer team had secret buddies so that I would buy treats for him to give to himself)  It all adds up and so we can’t afford pictures.  I buy the team picture but then do my own individual ones.  :)

VolleyballVolleyball24 Volleyball26   Volleyball3 Volleyball5 Volleyball6 Volleyball7 Volleyball8 Volleyball27

It is fun because then I can do pictures of my two number two’s together!

 Volleyball12  Volleyball14 Volleyball15 Volleyball16 Volleyball17 Volleyball18 Volleyball19  Volleyball21 Volleyball22 Volleyball13

You can’t get piggy back giggly ride pictures when you are in front of a professional photographer!  I’m glad I can’t afford pictures and can take them myself!

Love my two 2’s!!!!

2 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

They are so Beautiful!

Janessa said...

I haven't had time to look at your blog in a while. It was fun to sit down and get caught up:) Thanks for all of the wonderful reminders of what's most important about this "mom job". You are an inspiring example, as always!