Thursday, September 25, 2014

Field Day

It was grandparents day in the morning and my parents came up.  I am SO mad that I didn’t get a single picture of them with the little girls!

The afternoon was filled with field day games, activities, and races.

Field Day3Field Day4Field Day5Field Day6

Jerrica won the 100m dash, but I had to laugh as she turned around during the race to make sure that she was winning.  Her favorite event she told me was the rat race, where they would have to step on each other’s tails to pull them out.  My favorite part was their t-shirts.  All of the kids drew a self portrait and then they put them all together on the shirt.  I LOVE some of those pictures, they crack me up!

Field Day7Field Day8

Ashley’s favorite was the soaking race.  They would have to squeeze out the water into a bucket in a relay line.  The first to fill the bucket would win.

Field Day11Field Day12

She has such a great group of girls in her class!  A cute mom had tie dyed ALL of these shirts for the kids.  They were SO cute!

Field Day14

No comments: