Saturday, July 12, 2014

Jacob’s Birthday

I can’t believe my Jake’s 17 years old!  He is such a sweet boy.  We had Texas sheet cake per his request for his cake.

Jake Bday2  Jake Bday4  Jake Bday

On his birthday he invited a bunch of friends to Blackforest park for ultimate frisbee and ice cream sundaes.  I SO wanted to take pictures and stay for a bit, but had to leave early for a baby shower that started at the same time as his party.  Here is my one and only picture that I snapped as I was dropping off the ice cream and they were starting.  :/ 

Jake Bday6

Jacob still loves to draw.  I am always blown away at his talent.  He also enjoys swimming.  I feel like he comes home a new person after a swim work-out.  Thomas and Ben were all into his muscles this summer.

Muscles

He also can sit at the piano and play whatever he feels like playing.  It entertains the family as he practices because of the mixture of classical and pop that is heard throughout the house.  He plays frequently at church and in seminary.  Jacob also enjoys reading and is very conscientious about his grades in school.

Most important is what a sweet young man he is!  He is quick to help others in need.  I LOVE that he can help drive his siblings around to practices.  Absolutely LOVE this boy!

No comments: