Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Wedding

June was filled with cleaning and company.  My brother got married in Denver.  All of my sisters came with their families and made a vacation of it.  Kristy and her seven kids are still here. :)

It has been busy cooking and entertaining, but SOOO much fun!  There is just something about family.  They know you inside and out.  Deep laughter and inside jokes abound.  I have so enjoyed having so many people around to dote and love on my kids.  It has been good for us to have all of the extras around our house to spoil and love on as well!

Anyway, that is where I have been, with all of my sweet family.

 Wedding

My parents were over the moon excited to see Keith marry Janelle.  He just beams with happiness!  We love Janelle.  She is always smiling, and has the sweetest heart.

Dad and Mom

  Wedding2 Wedding3 Wedding4 Wedding5 Wedding10 Wedding7

Wedding6

Wedding20

Wedding8

     I think Hayley’s happiness is finally rubbing off onto Dalton in this one…

Wedding11 Wedding12

We have groups of cousins.  My sisters and I have kids the same ages, and of course they are constantly with “their” group.  Wedding14

We made them do the Charles Angels pose.

Wedding29

Wedding34

Wedding31

The little girls were a part of the wedding party.  They sure thought they were all that in the dresses that Aunt Janelle got for them.

 Wedding15 Wedding16 Wedding17 Wedding18  Wedding21  Wedding33Wedding23 Wedding24 Wedding25 Wedding26 Wedding28    

Wedding22  

Here is a picture of all the cousins on our side.  Some happy and some not so much.

Wedding30

Jerrica has a bit of a crush on her older cousin.  wedding37

I sat there during the ceremony looking at my mom’s ring and her hand.  I was filled with gratitude for the marriage and love that my parents have for each other. 

Wedding38 Wedding40 Wedding41

My dad had three siblings and their spouses come up from Arizona.  Mom had three of her siblings with their spouses as well from Colorado.  SO there was an abundance of aunts and uncles.  Here my dad is with his brothers and sister.

wedding42

Plenty of chatting, dancing and playing around ….

 Wedding43  Wedding45

Janelle had this wedding planned to the T!  Beautiful ceremony, decorations, dinner, dance, … everything was just perfect!  So happy to have her in our family now!

Keith3

3 comments:

Juf said...

Love that picture of your mom's hand!

tren said...

So many gorgeous photos in this post, Shauna! I wish my family were as close as yours is.

T.Irwin said...

fantastic!! truly!