Monday, July 7, 2014

Pirates Cove

The next day we headed to Pirates Cove for some fun in the sun.  Stephen and Ryan came with all of my sisters and their kids.  My boys were off at Aaron’s Camp for the week.  I was sad not to have them, but knew that we had our hands full with all of the other kids.

 PCove2

Apparently, buns and sunglasses mean that you are WAY cool!

PCove3 PCove4

PCove9

 PCove5  PCove7 PCove8  PCove

  PCove12 PCove13 PCove14  PCove16 PCove17 PCove18   PCove21  PCove23  PCove25 PCove28 

I’m sad that I didn’t get more pictures of all the little cousins in the sand and pirate ship.  Benjamin and I kept the slide on the Pirate Ship hot.  We both thought that we were so brave.  :)  The big girls were enjoying the diving board and shoot out slide.  We all loved the lazy river because we were having a lazy day after all!

No comments: