Monday, July 14, 2014

Air Force

Took a tour of the Air Force Academy. 

Their was a wedding happening in the chapel.  A limo was parked outside waiting for the couple.  As we were walking back up the hill, I noticed that Ashley and Sydney were missing.  I look down the hill and see them talking to the limo driver through his window.  Next thing I know the driver gets out and opens the back of the limo for the girls to look in.

They were smiling and giggling by the time I got over to them.  Ashley told me that she had always wanted to see in a limo and decided it wouldn’t hurt to ask.  Her wish was granted and all of the kids up ahead were mad that they hadn’t been there.

AF6

We found a fun photo spot on the trail, and everyone had to get their picture taken at it.

AF2AF3AF4AF5AF7

No comments: