Monday, August 12, 2013

Rebecca Rae’s Birthday

Rebecca and I have always had this thing with lucky numbers.  We point out when the time is 2:22 or 4:44.  We shout out, “it’s our lucky time”!  This year Rebecca turned 11.  We have deemed it a lucky year because she is on matching digits.

Today was crazy busy with doctor appointments for the little girls, helping a friend and the try-outs for two of the older kids.  Yet we HAD to make it a great day, SO I snuck Rebecca away at lunchtime.

Bday6

We headed to Firehouse Subs for lunch.  Rebecca cracks me up with her conversations.  She is such a cute girl.

Bday3

While over at Firehouse we decided we needed to do a little shopping.  Rebecca needed a new purse TO GO shopping with, so we snagged this little beauty at Plato’s Closet.  She LOVES it, and it’s totally Rebecca’s style.  I personally think the leather flower is cool.

Bday2

She got some really awesome gifts this year.  However, my favorites are all the sweet cards and homemade gifts from her brothers and sisters.

Bday4 

So here is to a GREAT year being 11!

Bday9

1 comment:

jaacs said...

Golden Birthdays are fun! I like to make a big deal out of those, too! That purse is SO cute! You seem to have such a sweet family. I hope she had a great day.