Monday, August 5, 2013

Random Week Tidbits

I’m so behind.  I decided to just work backwards and backpost until I get caught up. 

Rebecca has been planning our weeks.  For service we went to Cottonwood Park on a really hot day and handed out popsicles.  Smiles were abundant.

Popscicles We went mini golfing with all of the family.

Golf Golf2 Golf4 Golf6 Golf7 For our craft/project we made bracelets at Kim’s.  She has a plethora of beads and keeps us well entertained as we work on our masterpieces.

Beads2 Beads3 Beads4 The little girls played ‘quite’ a bit and only made one, but the big girls whipped out quite a few….

Bracelet

We also stayed in Denver for the Denver Cup, which started Thursday evening.  Both Kaylee and Rebecca played in it.  We basked in the beautiful evening weather with fun conversation.   AND I don’t know why it’s always fun to stay in a hotel, but for some reason the kids always LOVE it!  Friends always make it fun, no matter where you are!

Copa

Bec

Saturday Keith and Janelle came to the games.  We ended up going to lunch with them and then to a car show.  It was a relaxing weekend for me, but I’m sure the girls would tell you differently after all their games. 

Saturday Stephen was home with the boys and dealing with Jacob’s big mural project on the Santa Fe trail, which is a whole post in itself!  He’s not done and is probably going to be mad that I’m posting an unfinished photo, BUT this was part of our week this week.

 20130803_133950

Now here we are on Sunday.  I’m grateful for the day to rest and attend church, and how it rejuvenates my body and spirit!  I sit here looking out my window calendaring this next week.

View

Bring it on, I’m READY!  :)

No comments: