Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Calendar

Yes I’m alive and well.  It has been a busy month!  Thanks for all of the sweet emails and messages. 

I looked at the picture on the calendar for the month of August.  I smiled as I noticed the quote and then how filled each day was below the picture.  It seems like every night I get anxiety about getting everything done, and then it just always works out the next day.

Calendar

I don’t even have half of the activities written down!  Some our just routine that we do each week.  Then I have it all coded to fit into the space.  MC stands for “Me Carpool” and then I will do NS for “Nathan Soccer” or AD for “Ashley Dance”.  It’s my own little code that no one else can decipher.  :)

I calendar some in my phone but like the big calendar hanging in the mud room for everyone to add their stuff to.

In August we had doctor and dentist appointments for everyone.  Then there were a ton of friend parties and playdates before school started.  Now we are deep into activities after school.  Tonight I dropped off Nathan at HS soccer, Jake at swimming, Ash at acting, Rebecca at soccer, and then Kaylee at MS volleyball.  That is just the drop off and then they all have to be picked up all over the place.  Tomorrow is even uglier with the four older having two activities a piece going on.  I might make Ash spend the night at dance because I have no clue how to get her home.  :)

Of course when we all get home there are chores, homework and piano practice that awaits everyone.  We are busy!

I know that someday I will miss all of this running around.  I sure enjoy watching them in their activities.  I also love visiting one on one with each of them as we drive around.  I only wish that gas was cheaper!

1 comment:

tren said...

I really don't know how you do it! How long until Jacob can drive?