Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weekend Update

Jake went with friends to

So Nathan thought he needed to go with friends to the same movie.  Stephen was good to take them.

I met friends at Sheri Dew’s fireside.  LOVE Sheri Dew!  I felt like I was all that when I left there.  She just has a way of making you feel special and important.  She started out talking about influencing others and shared this clip from Candid Camera.  I need to share it with my kids.

Ash had her dress rehearsal with her cute little friend, Sarah.  We are sure excited to see her performance tonight.

Act

We had soccer and basketball games AND a swim meet down at Cheyenne Mountain.  I loved each of these because I could sit and visit with friends.  I was even able to sneak off with my best friend, Stever, for a quick date in between a couple of Jacob’s swimming events.

 Becca

We then ended the weekend with friends over on Sunday for a little pie night.  Love pie and sure LOVE friends!

No comments: