Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ashley turns SEVEN

Ash3Ed

Tomorrow my Ash will be SEVEN.  I can’t believe how fast time flies.  Today I ran around getting ready for her big day.

She is so much fun with her quick sense of humor.  I’m always sharing an Ash story because she is always doing something funny.  She has an incredible vocabulary that keeps us on our toes.

She is very full of love.  She gets out of the van for school and immediately runs over to hug a couple of the crossing guards then hugs a slew more after school before she gets back into the van.  She is ALWAYS giving someone a hug!  Her compliments that she shares with others are so genuine.  It’s usually a “you are so awesome, that looks amazing, you are the best at….”  She even compliments strangers when she sees the need.  The girl is filled with sweet compliments.

Ashley enjoys dance, theater, and singing.  She is so good at theater because of her many expressions.  We love watching her perform.  Along with the activities that she enjoys, she also is way into fashion and accessories and what looks good.  Whenever I have my huge, grey sweatshirt on she reminds me that I am wearing “boy fashion”.

The girl is also very creative.  She can cut, paint, draw, sculpt just about anything.  A ream of paper doesn’t last very long around our house with Ash.

She is filled with energy that everyone around her can fill.  We are so lucky to have Ashley in our family!  We sure love you Ashley Ann!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

What a sweetheart!!!!!!! She is beautiful inside and out! Give her ten million hugs from all of us in INDIANA!!! Xoxoxoxoxo

Controlling My Chaos said...

What a sweet girl. I hope she had an awesome birthday. It's been forever since I've visited, but I'm always in awe of your cute kids.