Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Week

Jake, Kaylee and Jerrica all had parties over the weekend.  The other three whined that they didn’t.

We went to sporting events.

Soccer  Jake

Projects were made.  My reader couldn’t resist making a Fall leaf bookmark with all of the beautiful leaves outside.  I thought she was going to laminate every leaf in our yard.

Bookmark

We also made some leaf imprints in salt dough, baked, and painted them.

Imprint2

We listened to Halloween songs all week.   Jerrica would lay on her belly in front of her little CD player listening to this particular CD and a Halloween story CD.  She would constantly grin up at me asking me to sit with her and listen.  All of the stories were so cheesy, but her expressions made them worth it.

Music

We did our traditional Halloween lunches for school.  The girls helped me wrap extra juice boxes with streamer paper for Jerrica’s Halloween party and for their lunches.

Juice Boxes

Then we made these cute donuts for the lunch desserts.  I found the idea on Pinterest and its from the Lovezilla blog.

(photo from www.lovezilla.net)

I took down all of the Halloween decorations the day after Halloween, and put up all of the Thanksgiving decor.  On to Thanksgiving……. :)

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love the salt dough leaf imprints! How did you make them?

Lourdes Maurente said...

Love bookmark ! Cómo se hace ?