Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Witch

Jerrica wanted me to take a picture of her flying.  She envisioned Stephen holding her high in the air or her broom magically taking flight.  She talked about a flying picture as soon as she decided on her witch costume.

Well, Hollywood uses “green screens” for special effects.  Shauna uses “trampolines”.  Jerrica jumped away as I snapped away.  We ended up with pictures of her flying!

Witch3 Witch5

She was THRILLED with our result and wants one in a frame in her room.  :)

I however, loved the silhouettes.  As she jumped her spider necklace would sometimes get in the picture.

Witch7 

So just remember when you don’t have a green screen just use a trampoline….

104 106

Sure loved my little witch this year…

My Witch2Ed

10 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I can't believe no one has commented, but those are awesome pictures!! I love how you edited them!

momMYsliceoflife said...

Those are AMAZING pictures! The silhouette is just... everything. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Of course she was thrilled, those are incredible pictures!

Emily said...

These pictures are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, these are awesome! How fun for Jerrica to have her flying picture!

The Hammond Family Blog said...

oh how cute!!! as always

Doug and Bethany said...

Amazing! I love these!

Anonymous said...

Shauna I love these! I want to print one up for my Halloween decorations. I will email you.

Beth

Stathis Five said...

Awesome pictures.

kestwest said...

These are so great! Shauna, you never cease to amaze me with all of your talents.