Monday, August 31, 2015

Ears Pierced

Ashley has been wanting to get her ears pierced FOREVER!  We have told our girls that ten is that age that they can do it.  Chose ten because then they can take care of them on their own, and it makes the tenth birthday a little more exciting.

Ashley won’t be ten for a couple more months, but we decided to pierce a little early.  I have a feeling that she will be a jewelry girl, especially since she already wears a necklace daily.  These earrings will just be an extension of accessories.

EarsEars2

We were excited that the girl doing it had RED hair!

Ears4Ears5Ears8Ears9Ears10

My fashionista IS a fashionista.  I would try and remind her to do her ears each day and would always be met with a “I got this mom!  I’m keeping track on my chart and haven’t missed a day yet”

Yes Ash, I’m sure you do have this like everything else.  You are beautiful!

No comments: