Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Nathan’s Hair

It seems like the kids have had a slew of Halloween parties and trips to the Haunted Mines with friends this month.

Nathan has been busy with team dinners, sleepovers and practices with his soccer team.  They are STILL undefeated and are in state play offs right now.  We are so hoping they go all the way.  They are such an awesome group of boys. 

Last weekend the team got together for team hair cuts and bleaching.  Nathan came home sad that the bleach didn’t work better in his hair.  That red hair just has a tendency to shine through.  His mohawk that Reece cut sure is looking cool though!

NAth

I went up to his room to snap a picture of him.  I walked in and sat on the floor and proceeded to snap pictures.  He looked down at me annoyed and said “you are so weird mom”.  I assured him that I wasn’t the one sporting a mohawk!

Sure love this boy of mine!  Good luck tonight!

No comments: