Monday, October 6, 2014

Bits of Randomness

Conference weekend looked like this …

Conference

Conference2Conference3

The Janes’ brought over a basket of toppings, bananas, and ice cream in between sessions.

Ice CreamIce Cream2

We are loving Nathan’s high school night games under the lights.  They are still undefeated!  My cute friend Trenya came up last week before the game to have dinner together.  Her son’s team was playing Nathan’s.  SO fun to sit and chat as our kids ran around together.

NathanNSoc

The backdrops, sunsets, and mountains are almost as enjoyable as the games are.

We took the girls to the Colorado Springs Philharmonic.  The harmony was beautiful!

Orchestra

Orchestra2

I teased my girls that we had the best seats in the house because we could hear and see EVERYTHING.  Ashley asked why there weren’t more people up at the top with us.  I reaffirmed to her that we had the best seats and not everyone could afford the seats we had.  I know years from now when a cute boy takes her on a date and has front row seats that cost a ton, she will probably think he is cheap and didn’t splurge on her.  Oh the things I try to convince my girls!

Ashley had a Native American day at school.

Indian

Cute little Alyssa asked Jacob to Liberty’s Homecoming.

Homecoming2

A few date nights with Stephen, usually just out to eat.  However, we did grab Kim and went to

There have been many volleyball team parties.  Rebecca had a fun tie dye one.  Kaylee had a delicious Mexican bar dinner and then Fargo’s Pizza night.

Kaylee also had a fun night with friends a few weeks ago.  They all went to the ARC and Vanessa’s mom gave them each $15 to come up with an outfit to then wear to Olive Garden.  Kaylee said that it was a BLAST!  I wish I had pictures of all those cute girls in their outfits!

My other event from last month that I lack pictures of is Grandparents Day.  My parents came up and enjoyed a fun day and brunch with my little girls and I didn’t take one picture of the day!  So mad at myself for that one!  Grateful though that mom and dad could make my girls feel so special on that day!

Anyway, that’s going to have to be part one of September and I will finish up tomorrow night with part two.  Smile

1 comment:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I Love your cute Family!!