Monday, October 20, 2014

Skeleton Shirts

The little girls and I did a fun project over Fall Break.  We had made these name skeleton’s a few years ago on paper.  I mixed my sister’s idea of spray paint t-shirts along with my sister-in-law’s idea of combining it and this is what we got …

Shirts3

We did the names on a folded paper and then free handed the skull and arm/leg bones.  After we cut them out we laid them on the shirts and spray painted them.  The girls wanted to spray paint everything in the house when they realized how fun it was.

Shirts

Anyway,  just had to share this fun, easy project!

3 comments:

The Hammond Family Blog said...

Love them!!!

janel said...

This is so ingenious! I love your blog. Thanks for the great ideas, and lovely thoughts about the beauty of children and families.

Saqib Khatri said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... couple halloween costumes