Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My House and My Dad

When my dad comes to visit, Jerrica thinks it’s to snuggle her.  She always crawls up on his lap or by him to snuggle.  She LOVES Papa! 

Papa

However, I think that my dad comes to visit so that he can do projects for me…..

He came and built beautiful bookshelves in our loft on each side of our window seat.  I LOVE how it looks!  You are awesome dad!  I know my mom is really wanting to see pictures, but I’m waiting for the finishing touch.  I will post pictures soon….

I have tried taking one room at a time, and deep clean, paint, and do projects in them.  That’s why I have been so busy and so broke!  Nathan’s room we “teened”  up with a new leather headboard and soccer wall art.  The pics are of him, and then he had made the gold shoe in art last year.  They had to take a shoe and glue five objects on it before they spray painted all of it.  Nathan was quite proud of his project.

Nathan's Room

The room seems older and more “Nathanlike”.  I should have taken pictures of all the walls and the cornices.  I really like the grays, blues and black combination.

Nathan's Room 

I have checked off quite a few rooms, but there are so many more to go!  Thanks again mom and dad for all your help.  You too Stephen!!!

2 comments:

Juf said...

Looks great, can't wait to see pictures of the rest. What an awesome art idea - I'm going to pin that!
Jacqueline

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I can't wait to see the pictures either!! I like Nathans room.