Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Another Halloween has past.  Kaylee couldn’t resist switching back to a witch for yet another year.  This girl has been a witch every Halloween for a decade now!  She sure makes a pretty one…

My Witch

Rebecca embraced the cheerleader character.  She had a little too much energy for me that night. 

Becca Costume

Jerrica couldn’t let her older sisters have make-up without putting a little on herself.  I was taking a picture of Kaylee, when I heard Jerrica say, “you want a picture of me with my “lickstick”.  How could I not want a picture!?!

Jerra Halloween

Ashley WAS Little Red Riding Hood.  She could’ve skipped for hours from house to house if she didn’t have us with her.  Here she is, just seconds before knocking on her first door…

Ash Halloween4

AND don’t even think that a Big Bad Wolf could scare her…

Ash Halloween2  Because we found one trick or treating, AND she was NOT scared…

Ash Wolf

I took the girls Trick or Treating with Kim.  I think we have been going together every Halloween for a decade now.  Kim is so funny.  Her comments keep me laughing through all of the trick or treating.

The boys ditched us for friends.  I REALLY don’t like them growing up so fast. 

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

QUITE the impressive display of costumes I must say...

Vanessa said...

Soo stinking adorable Haha love the girls and their costumes!!!! One day I hope I'm as good of a mom as you shauna :)