Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Paint Chip Turkey

I don’t know where time flies so quickly, but it does.  I have been busy keeping up with the kids.  I have also been really busy trying to deep clean each room.  Each room has projects that need to be done whether it’s caulking, painting, building, redecorating … I have been doing it.  I can’t believe how fast and inexpensive some of these projects have been, and what a difference it makes in the room.  Why do I wait so long to do these?!?

Jerrica follows me around from room to room helping me.  When I picked up some paint last week, I also let her pick some of the long color chips to make turkey feathers.  I drew the shape on the back of each and let her practice her cutting skills.  She cut out ALL of the feathers, talking nonstop as she cut.  Gluing them all on the turkey brought even more smiles.  Scissors and a glue stick are pure happiness for my project girl.

Jerra Turkey

Anyway, all is well.  I’m just trying to get this house all deep cleaned.  Thanks for all the sweet emails and phone calls checking on me.  I AM alive, somewhere in all of these house projects of mine.

1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

frick-hicken-doodly cute!!!